The former mill, also known as Bröder's mill, is located on the Dinkholderbach in the Dinkholdertal. The mighty house of the mill at Dinkholder 3 is equipped with a decorative half-timbering from 1675 and a bay window placed over a corner. The house is one of the most important half-timbered buildings from the second half of the 17th century on the Middle Rhine. The mill equipment comes from the first half of the 20th century. In the side valleys of the Rhine, several mills were often operated in succession along the streams. Some of these mills represented importance and wealth with large, often artistically decorated, half-timbered buildings. Today, the mill houses a carpenter's and carpenter's workshop for historical building materials and restoration work.