00:00 - 23:59
Evangelical Christ Church
Koblenzer Str. 61, 53498 Bad Breisig
On the 2nd of June 1901the corner stone of the ‘Church of Christ’ was placed on Koblenzer Straße opposite the railway station, and on 8th of December 1902 the community celebrated the inauguration of the church. For many years they had to use the chapel of Rheineck Castle, made available to them by the owner, the Baron of Bethman-Hollweg. The church is a brick building faced with local tuff. In 1905 the organ was purchased from the Church of Remagen, where it had been installed in 1872. It was fully restored on the occasion of its 100 year anniversary in 2001.